1149 lines of code so far. That’s not including and database file initialization code or other things such as the css for the public site.
Completed (“somewhat tested”):
– Add/edit main page links
– Add/edit/delete main page basic html content blocks
– Visual template system and the final visual look of the site.
– Public index.php looks “done” visually. The main links work and display all basic – content blocks when clicked (ordered by ‘zorder’). It’s just lacking sub links (articles and galleries).
To Be Completed:
– Delete main page links (I haven’t decided if I want it to do a recursive deletion of all content associated with it or not).
– Add/edit/delete articles (aka. multipage basic html content blocks).
– Add/edit/delete image galleries.
– Make the admin pages secure.
– Testing, testing, and more testing!
I’ve been thinking of not bothering with an image gallery aspect. The multi page articles would have similar abilities to a photo gallery. The only difference is that it could not support the thumbnail->large image functionality.
Edit: I was thinking of adding a global error handler that pipes all errors into a 50 – 100 item large database table. This table would be viewable from one of the admin pages. It would save a lot of effort debugging second-hand problem information.