I added my first menu to an Android application through
Right-click on the project in New >> Other… >> (Android) >> XML file.
After editing the file I tried running it and received this error:
Unparsed aapt error(s)! Check the console for output. PROJECT_NAME Unknown Android Packaging Problem
A google search brought up a few results which helped.
All you need to do is access the Eclipse IDE menu item:
Project >> Clean…
You can then clean all projects open or just the one having an issue. Seems like and file.xml.out gets generated or something causing a packing issue to occur. The clean process fixes that.
A strange error that isn’t easy to diagnose without having knowledge about the IDE and Android Plug-in for sure…