- Did you find some of my content helpful? Consider a donation to help further my work.
Most Recent Articles
- Historic frequency based random lotto number generator.
- Updating the Raspberry PI GIT server.
- Adjusting Notepad++ to work with an ASP VBScript project.
- C#: Using WebClient on CSV Formatted Stock Data
- A simple classic VB code counter made in C#
- Android: Using the CountDownTimer class
- C#: Using the Background Worker to thread your application processing.
- Android: Working with Preferences and Settings
- Android: Basic game loop with scaled graphics.
- Android: Get the size of a custom view before display.
- Raspberry Pi GIT Server Notes
- FXAA Shader Anti-aliasing in XNA 4.0 Winforms
- XNA 4.0 Red X Exceptions
Tag Archives: c#
In this article I go over using the background worker control in C# .NET Framework (Visual Studio 2015). This control allows you to easily do processing intensive tasks without locking up your interface thread. I use this a lot in winforms applications where I expect code to take any amount of time that the user would notice the interface being locked up while processing. This control gives you the ability … Continue reading
I’ve been working on a program that needs to parse a html file for form data. So when I was deciding what method to use, a few popped right into my mind. The first being a character by character search through the string. Parsing through the data and flagging sections that fit the signature of what was being searched for. The second would be automating that by using the built-in … Continue reading
I mentioned about wanting to start a business in my previous post. Well it looks like I might have my chance. While it isn’t exactly what I was thinking of in my previous post, I foresee many opportunities to flex my programming muscle in this endeavor. Plus, I will be starting up with a good friend, so there is a good chance our motivation will actually produce some results. A … Continue reading