- Did you find some of my content helpful? Consider a donation to help further my work.
Most Recent Articles
- Historic frequency based random lotto number generator.
- Updating the Raspberry PI GIT server.
- Adjusting Notepad++ to work with an ASP VBScript project.
- C#: Using WebClient on CSV Formatted Stock Data
- A simple classic VB code counter made in C#
- Android: Using the CountDownTimer class
- C#: Using the Background Worker to thread your application processing.
- Android: Working with Preferences and Settings
- Android: Basic game loop with scaled graphics.
- Android: Get the size of a custom view before display.
- Raspberry Pi GIT Server Notes
- FXAA Shader Anti-aliasing in XNA 4.0 Winforms
- XNA 4.0 Red X Exceptions
Tag Archives: diy
I took time to refresh my Raspberry PI GIT server. I am still using the v1 board, but with a few upgrades and modifications. It was more to streamline the entire package instead of performance upgrades. Changes: – I bought a half-height SD to Micro SD adapter. This makes it stick out less from the case. Sadly it’s not totally flush, but better at least. Along with that I upgraded … Continue reading