- Did you find some of my content helpful? Consider a donation to help further my work.
Most Recent Articles
- Historic frequency based random lotto number generator.
- Updating the Raspberry PI GIT server.
- Adjusting Notepad++ to work with an ASP VBScript project.
- C#: Using WebClient on CSV Formatted Stock Data
- A simple classic VB code counter made in C#
- Android: Using the CountDownTimer class
- C#: Using the Background Worker to thread your application processing.
- Android: Working with Preferences and Settings
- Android: Basic game loop with scaled graphics.
- Android: Get the size of a custom view before display.
- Raspberry Pi GIT Server Notes
- FXAA Shader Anti-aliasing in XNA 4.0 Winforms
- XNA 4.0 Red X Exceptions
Tag Archives: redesign
I was due for a site software update, so I decided to modify the site as a whole. My main goal was simplification and to improve on usability. As I went through the visual-template code, I also attempted to improve execution speed by minimizing include files and removing unnecessary features. 1. Minimize the website banner to remove wasted space (logo redesign as well). 2. Remove unpopular items from the site … Continue reading