- Did you find some of my content helpful? Consider a donation to help further my work.
Most Recent Articles
- Historic frequency based random lotto number generator.
- Updating the Raspberry PI GIT server.
- Adjusting Notepad++ to work with an ASP VBScript project.
- C#: Using WebClient on CSV Formatted Stock Data
- A simple classic VB code counter made in C#
- Android: Using the CountDownTimer class
- C#: Using the Background Worker to thread your application processing.
- Android: Working with Preferences and Settings
- Android: Basic game loop with scaled graphics.
- Android: Get the size of a custom view before display.
- Raspberry Pi GIT Server Notes
- FXAA Shader Anti-aliasing in XNA 4.0 Winforms
- XNA 4.0 Red X Exceptions
Tag Archives: shading
I had the challenge of trying to get some type of anti-aliasing in a project that uses the winforms method of XNA 4 that was being run on a laptop in REACH mode. My first step was figuring out a method to use. I found quite a few shader based methods available, but I could get none of them to work. FXAA written by a engineer at NVIDIA seemed like … Continue reading