- Did you find some of my content helpful? Consider a donation to help further my work.
Most Recent Articles
- Historic frequency based random lotto number generator.
- Updating the Raspberry PI GIT server.
- Adjusting Notepad++ to work with an ASP VBScript project.
- C#: Using WebClient on CSV Formatted Stock Data
- A simple classic VB code counter made in C#
- Android: Using the CountDownTimer class
- C#: Using the Background Worker to thread your application processing.
- Android: Working with Preferences and Settings
- Android: Basic game loop with scaled graphics.
- Android: Get the size of a custom view before display.
- Raspberry Pi GIT Server Notes
- FXAA Shader Anti-aliasing in XNA 4.0 Winforms
- XNA 4.0 Red X Exceptions
Tag Archives: speed
Java Netbeans is a pretty decent editor for PHP code. I use Linux Ubuntu now for my primary desktop computer, so it’s quite convenient and easy to get running. One issue is that in default configuration the program is a bit slow feeling. Doing a quick search I found this page: http://performance.netbeans.org/howto/jvmswitches/ Which describes a few command line parameters that might help the IDE function faster. I’m currently running the … Continue reading