- Did you find some of my content helpful? Consider a donation to help further my work.
Most Recent Articles
- Historic frequency based random lotto number generator.
- Updating the Raspberry PI GIT server.
- Adjusting Notepad++ to work with an ASP VBScript project.
- C#: Using WebClient on CSV Formatted Stock Data
- A simple classic VB code counter made in C#
- Android: Using the CountDownTimer class
- C#: Using the Background Worker to thread your application processing.
- Android: Working with Preferences and Settings
- Android: Basic game loop with scaled graphics.
- Android: Get the size of a custom view before display.
- Raspberry Pi GIT Server Notes
- FXAA Shader Anti-aliasing in XNA 4.0 Winforms
- XNA 4.0 Red X Exceptions
Tag Archives: ubuntu
After getting the Android SDK and Eclipse IDE installed and running, I started on getting Subversion ready for our first project. Here are the general steps necessary. For my configuration there is a Ubuntu server that I connect through ssh and will need to do the same to connect to SVN after everything is configured. Useful tutorials: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Subversion https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AddUsersHowto https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AptGet/Howto Commands executed to setup the system: Above I have an … Continue reading
I’m writing some software that relies on a feature of GDAL (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library) in a more recent version than the one Ubuntu Lucid currently has in their repository. As I write the software on my desktop, I found out pretty quickly that I was using an old version of one of the commands (more specifically ogr2ogr and the clipping functionality). Thanks to this site for the initial tip, … Continue reading