- Did you find some of my content helpful? Consider a donation to help further my work.
Most Recent Articles
- Historic frequency based random lotto number generator.
- Updating the Raspberry PI GIT server.
- Adjusting Notepad++ to work with an ASP VBScript project.
- C#: Using WebClient on CSV Formatted Stock Data
- A simple classic VB code counter made in C#
- Android: Using the CountDownTimer class
- C#: Using the Background Worker to thread your application processing.
- Android: Working with Preferences and Settings
- Android: Basic game loop with scaled graphics.
- Android: Get the size of a custom view before display.
- Raspberry Pi GIT Server Notes
- FXAA Shader Anti-aliasing in XNA 4.0 Winforms
- XNA 4.0 Red X Exceptions
Tag Archives: svn
I don’t often rant nor say the work “sucks” very often. However as any programmer knows, some tools just frustrate you to no end. Java, the Android SDK, and the Eclipse IDE are something I need to use, but are frequently on my “sucky tools” list. I’ve used a lot of programming languages and tools in my day, and these have made the frustrating Sh** king-of-the-mountain where things like Cobol … Continue reading
After getting the Android SDK and Eclipse IDE installed and running, I started on getting Subversion ready for our first project. Here are the general steps necessary. For my configuration there is a Ubuntu server that I connect through ssh and will need to do the same to connect to SVN after everything is configured. Useful tutorials: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Subversion https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AddUsersHowto https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AptGet/Howto Commands executed to setup the system: Above I have an … Continue reading
Lately, I’ve been interested in the benefits of having a dedicated source control server. My goals for the project: 1. Have a dedicated server to store source and other files I’m working on that could benefit from source control and a secondary backup. 2. Have the server accessible through the Internet so that friends who I am working with can access our projects. 3. The server should be as low … Continue reading