- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my work.
- My entire Sole Proprietor In Software book on this site!
- Creator Sky Price Drop!
- 16 chapters of Creator Sky back on the site!
- Spent a bit on Twitter and Amazon Advertisements…
- Totally missed NookPress Publishing!
- Started donating books to Little Free Libraries
- My novel setup with Blurb BookWright.
- Getting the novel into my local library.
- Blurb for novels… BookWright needs work.
- OCLC Worldcat, not too sure how it works…
- Free Ebook of Creator Sky!
- Continuous Improvement
- Refining my self publishing process.
- More talk about Google Docs (Drive)
- Website CSS style adjustments
Category Archives: Tips and Tricks
I’m writing down this process in the eventual case where I forget one or more steps to the process. As I mentioned in a previous post, this program is better than other options, but itself has a lot of drawbacks. In this case there is a lot of manual adjustment needed, which is time consuming and prone to human error. In this process I’m basically copying text from a finished … Continue reading
This all came about when I decided to try voicing my first Creator Sky book to make an audio book. By the time that I got to chapter 4, I was seeing various issues with the text flow when read out loud. Because I want the text to be the best that it can be, I decided to revise it. It might have introduced new typos, but I felt it … Continue reading
Let me count the ways I find Google Docs (Drive) useful: 1. A centralized location for my texts as I work on them. 2. Easy to access from many types of devices. 3. As long as you keep it up to date, it’s your go-to source. 4. Seems pretty good at spell check and grammar. 5. Basically an off-site backup to any copies of the text you have locally (backup … Continue reading